The health and safety of our patients, staff, and doctors are our utmost concern, so as our practice transitions back to our regular office hours, we are implementing the following COVID-19 patient policy guidelines.
Before your appointment:
- Please reschedule your appointment if you become unwell, experience any flu-like symptoms, or come in contact with anyone posing a threat of transmitting the COVID-19 virus.
- Plan on coming to your appointment alone or accompanied by one primary caregiver.
- Our staff will be required to wear masks when interacting with patients. Although not required per Governor Abbott’s executive order, we are recommending you wear some type of face mask or face covering during your visit.
At your appointment:
- Our staff will be checking your temperature upon your arrival. If you have a fever (100.4° F) or are otherwise unwell, then we will reschedule your appointment.
- Please practice measures for social distancing, face covering, hand hygiene, cough/sneeze etiquette, and avoid touching your face. We will provide hand sanitizer for you convenience.
Thank you for your cooperation and consideration, and please contact us with any questions or concerns at 512-336-2371 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We wish all of you well,
The Doctors and Staff at Balcones Eyecare